- Our residents enjoy healthy and nutritious meals and snacks.
- Customized menus with fresh meals prepared three times a day
- Personalized meals catering to individual medical needs
- Daily Exercise Program
- Music Therapy Program
- Bible Reading
- Art Therapy (arts, crafts and games)
- Physical Therapy (when needed)
- Chaplain Visits
- Pet Therapy (most homes)
- Residents’ Birthdays
- Valentine’s Day
- Easter and Passover
- Memorial Day
- Summer BBQ
- Christmas and Hanukkah
- New Year’s Eve
- Check out our Activities Gallery to see all the great things we do.
Levels of Activity
Verona Court supports 3 levels of activity which have been established by the National Association of Activity Professionals:
- Supportive activities – Playing soft music, placing colorful objects in a resident’s room and providing tactile or olfactory stimulation.
- Maintenance activities – Exercise groups, sports and other activities to improve physical functioning; discussion groups, current events and other activities to improve cognitive functioning; pet therapy, volunteer services and other activities to improve emotional functioning; and participation in life review, religious services and other activities to enhance spiritual functioning.
- Empowerment activities – Self-government, cooking, gardening, resident volunteer programs and creative activities.
Verona Court proudly offers services and facilities that meet the highest standards of excellence of any residential care home in Southern California.
Verona court offers the highest level of care for your loved ones needs. Each home is staffed with at least two caregivers and a dedicated night-shift caregiver for round the clock care for your loved one. We also have atleast one LVN and RN available every day to care manage residents’ needs.
Caring for a loved one with Alzheimer’s and Dementia can be very challenging. Verona Court provides your loved one a safe and secure home setting with staff members specifically trained to care for residents with memory impairment. Our goal is to provide a reassuring link to the past, while helping patients create new memories through a meaningfully enriching daily regimen. It involves a process that enhances their sense of accomplishment, promotes their physical and emotional well-being and reinforces their connection to society.
Verona Court provides respite care for short-term stays. Respite care is a helpful option for family caregivers who need a short break from their caregiver duties, or for seniors who need a higher level of care as they recover from an illness or surgery