- Daily Exercise Program
- Music Therapy Program
- Bible Reading
- Art Therapy (arts, crafts and games)
- Physical Therapy (when needed)
- Chaplain Visits
- Pet Therapy (most homes)
- Residents’ Birthdays
- Valentine’s Day
- Easter and Passover
- Memorial Day
- Summer BBQ
- Christmas and Hanukkah
- New Year’s Eve
- Check out our Activities Gallery to see all the great things we do.
Levels of Activity
Verona Court supports 3 levels of activity which have been established by the National Association of Activity Professionals:
- Supportive activities – Playing soft music, placing colorful objects in a resident’s room and providing tactile or olfactory stimulation.
- Maintenance activities – Exercise groups, sports and other activities to improve physical functioning; discussion groups, current events and other activities to improve cognitive functioning; pet therapy, volunteer services and other activities to improve emotional functioning; and participation in life review, religious services and other activities to enhance spiritual functioning.
- Empowerment activities – Self-government, cooking, gardening, resident volunteer programs and creative activities.
Verona Court proudly offers services and facilities that meet the highest standards of excellence of any residential care home in Southern California.